School Uniform consists of:
- Black or dark grey school trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore. Also red/white gingham school dress (or skirt & top).
- White polo-shirt or shirt (with or without school logo)
- Red sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece (with or without school)
- Black shoes (this includes the hybrid shoe/smart trainer)
- Socks in the school colours of white, red, black or grey
- PE Kit: Red polo-shirt, black shorts or jogging bottom, red sweatshirt. Trainers (indoor and outdoor, optional football boots for field activities). Long hair should to be tied back and no jewellery should be worn.
(Please note that the following would not be deemed to be suitable for school uniform – combats trousers, tracksuit bottoms, jeans)
Stocks of the school sweatshirt, polo-shirts, fleeces and bookbags bearing the school logo are available from Uniform Monkey.
You can purchase from the school office: shoe-bags (£3.00), book bags (£4.50) and school caps (£3.50), swimming hats £1.
For playtime and lunchtime trainers/football boots may be worn for activities on the school field.